C language every one knows how much familiar c language. You want to learn any programming language you must and should know the basics of programming languages. If you learn the C language ,C language will make you very easy to learn other programming languages like C++,Java,C#.
Here we are providing the Best Interview questions in C-language and also by reading these interview questions you got idea about the C-language.We specially Concentrate on the beginners of the programming and just recall the experts of the programmers for them these questions are very useful.
C language Interview Questions Set:1
- What is a language ?
- Define program ?
- Types of Programming languages?
- Define an Algorithm?
- Define Flowchart?
- Define Debugging?
- Who and when c language was developed ?
- Explain Features of C language?
- Define Compiler ?
- Define Interpreter?
- What is Machine Level Language?
- What is Low Level Language?
- What is Middle level language ?
- Define Data Type ?
- How many Data types in C?
- Define Variable?
- Define Local and Global Variable?
- What is an Instruction ?
- How many operators are there in c Language ?
- What is the pre processor ?
- How can we include library files in c language?
- From which statement on wards c program execution begins?
- How to declare a variable in C?
- Which statement is used for print the values in C?
- How to read the values from keyboard in c language?
We will provide the answers in our upcoming posts please read and learn the language.