What is .Net Frame work ?
- .Net frame work is execution or run time environment of .net programs or application.
- .Net frame work is core for complete .NET without frame work there is no .Net.
- .Net frame work is completely free software and can be download from Microsoft site install and use.
What is VS.Net
- Vs. Net is an editor tool used for to write .Net code or creating applications using .Net frame work.
- VS.Net is powerful and flexible editor to the programmer.
- VS.net provides RAD( Rapid Application Development) facilities.
- VS .net is not free software and is licensed software to use it, it is required to purchase the license from Microsoft.
- Code is written using VS.Net it will be executed by using .Net frame work only.
Difference Between .Net Frame work and Visual.Net
|.Net Frame Work||Vs.Net|
|Dot net is a Free Software||Vs.Net is not a free software|
|Execution and Run time Environment of .Net programs or Applications||Designing and Developing Environment of .Net Programs or Applications|
|Occupies a memory of 150 MB to 500 MB||Vs.Net Occupies a Memory of 1.5 GB to 5.5GB|
Components of .Net Frame Work.Net Frame work contains the following components.
- CLR(COMMON LANGUAGE RUNTIME)
- CLS(Common Language Specification)
- CTS(Common Type System)
- GC(garbage Collector)
- JIT(Just in time compiler)
- BCL (Base Class Libraries)or(Frame work class libraries)
Check how much understand our notes Interview Question On Dot Net